Features of ACKO Car Insurance
Among key features of an ACKO car insurance include:
- Car insurance plans starting at INR 2,072.
- Eight add-ons.
- Damages to the third party, own damage policy available under comprehensive policy.
- Personal accident (PA) cover available that allows a cover of INR 15 lakh for permanent disability or death while driving.
- Cashless repairs.
- 24/7 emergency assistance.
- 1-hour pickup (for select cities), instant repairs and three-day doorstep delivery at no extra cost.
- 100% digitally buying and renewal process.
Irrespective of which plan is taken under ACKO car insurance, the insurer does not cover certain damages. These include:
- Accidental damages while driving under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants.
- Accidental damages during war or similar conditions.
- Cost of repair or replacement of parts that are damaged due to regular wear and tear..
- Any claims related to personal items stolen from your car.
- Any claims against an incident when your insurance policy was not active.
- Any claims against an incident where you were driving without a valid driving license.
- Add-on Features of ACKO Car Insurance
- ACKO car insurance offers add-ons that provide additional coverage. These include:
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- This cover is most suitable for insurance taken for a new car. With this protection, you do not take a cut in the depreciation value of your car due to wear and tear that occurs with time, instead you get the full value of your car repairs.
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- This add-on helps the user get access to 24×7 emergency roadside assistance such as towing services during car breakdowns.
- Key Replacement Cover
- This cover allows the policyholder to save on expenses incurred for replacing a lost, stolen, or damaged key and replace a lock, whenever needed.